HOW TO TURN LEADS INTO CUSTOMERS by FUTURE SIMPLE
Any successful entrepreneur will tell you that a business owner should never put all his faith in a few high volume clients. The loss of your biggest customer should not cripple your business.
By implementing a simple Customer Relations and Sales management tool, such risks can be eliminated. Small businesses should diversify their income sources to bring in more clients and an application like Base could do just that.
Here are a few CRM tips that will help you win more deals:
• Use a Lead Management Tool to capture leads and then effectively manage them
• Create a Sales Funnel to qualify and manage you leads properly in order to ensure the highest possible conversion rate
• Track and follow up on qualified leads, work towards turning customers that buy a product into a repeat customer – set up some automated correspondence with your CRM
• Another important lesson would be to learn from your lost sales, a good CRM tool can help you examine lost deals and measure policies and procedures to determine the best possible sales tactics.
FRESHBOOKS’ TIPS FOR A BULLET PROOF BUSINESS PLAN
Once you’ve determined that your idea is liked and supported, you need to assemble a bulletproof business plan before you set sail into entrepreneurship. According to Freshbooks you should adhere to the following 5 simple rules:
1. Do your research and write a detailed summary of your business. By studying your competitors and comparing their strengths and weaknesses to yours, will also put you ahead of the game.
2. Identify your key audience and tailor your plan according to what they need to know. Always ensure that you have included detailed cost and POI projections that are measurable and realistic.
3. Keep your business plan short and to the point. Partners and lenders alike only care about what you’re trying to accomplish and whether you’d be able to achieve that goal. Be sure to add an executive summary which includes your mission statement and all the relevant critical information that qualifies your company for the task.
4. However important it is that your business stands out and show creativity, your business plan should stick to the basic rules of the particular industry to show that you are aware of the rules and jargon and not there to make waves and complicate things. The best thing to do would be to acquire a business template and work from there.
5. It is advisable to consult an industry expert in. These professionals know all the ins and outs of the trade and will be able to guide through unforeseeable circumstances and prepare you on the kinds of questions you are likely to get from your audience. This tactic will put you ahead of the game in both research and response, so you know that your business plan will have the substance to woo the relevant people.
No matter how tech-wise you’ve become with clouds and e-mails and all other electronic systems making life simpler, faster and less cluttered, there’s always been the issue of legalizing document.
Capsule CRM has recently integrated with RightSignature, the simplest, fastest way to get legally binding signatures. This will promote your green campaign by eliminating the need to have documents printed to get them signed, you can do it all online, giving your online documents the same legal validity as pen-and-paper documents.
All you need to do, is sign up with RightSignature and then follow the detailed instruction on the Capsule integration support page.
ONE REPORT, MULTIPLE VIEWS WITH ZOHO REPORTS
Gone are the days when you had to create individual reports for your CEO and different department heads according to their requirements. There is a smarter way to share you business reports according to a recent Zoho blog.
Zoho has implemented a structure that not only unnecessary crowding of reports due to duplications, but also allows you to have utmost control over the information that is shared with individual departments.
You can now create your one financial report, apply filter criteria for each user and share the report with ease and effectiveness.
Category: News & announcements
About the Author
View Author Profile